- Pop-up restaurant/top-secret idea
- Children’s books
- Keep making art out in the environment/maybe create my own(but is it necessary/excess?)—>(start making again)
- Get that projector
- Expand from my blog
- Team up with Sway
- Go to Egypt and India… travel to the Eastern hemisphere
- Take care of Matilda in the best way I can
- Continue to research and learn about holistic health
for right now
Revisiting my list from five months ago. Damn, if I can do that in five months… lol what is my life going to be like when I’m 40?!
- Pop-up restaurant/dinner parties—that’s in the works already!
- Starting a series of cookbooks, but I also want the children’s books to not solely revolve around food. I want to write short anecdotes.
- Was inspired to make a sound piece using the environment the other day, and I will see it to completion.
- Still haven’t gotten the projector
- I guess I’m already considered a tastemaker, but I want to create a limited collection of curated items.
- Started a business that’s expanded from my blog.
- Sway, we will always be on the same team ;D
- Mom said we’d go to India, but who knows when that will happen.
- Found a great spot close by where Matilda can roam free in a grassy area!
- I’m actually studying holistic health + business right now to also become a holistic health coach—this is a lifelong research project for me.
What is it that i'm searching for in this strange place, day after day?